1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate, definitely
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just place them under the tree? Usually, I end up wrapping all the gifts for the kids….
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white and silver garland with red bows
4. Do you hang mistletoe? no – but I wouldn’t mind getting caught under it by certain gentlemen….;-)
5. When do you put your decorations up? Used to be the day after Turkey Day
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Ham & Baked Mac & Cheese
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? The year after her stroke, when my mom didn’t have money for gifts and had to get me any presents but she got one of the local organizations to give me some toys, and I got a huge teddy bear…..
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? One of the kids in school said Santa was a bunch of crap….yeah, I know – nice bunch of kids…..
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Of course! I can never wait until Christmas morning….
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? right now we have a pre-fab, remote controlled tree….
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE IT!
12. Can you ice skate? Have you ever fallen on the ice? Can I skate???? HA! No……and I’ve fallen too many times to count…..
13. Do you remember your favorite Christmas gift? The year my mom had her stroke, the best gift was having her home……
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family….
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? anything chocolate….
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I don’t really do “traditions” right now…maybe when (if) I have my own family…..
17. What tops your tree? run of the mill angel topper
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? when I can, giving…..
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Wassail Song, only because the tuba part in the Carolers’ Favorites is so fun….
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? YUM!